Naseem International School is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Kingdom of Bahrain. In addition Nursery to Grade 12 is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools—1997, 2004 and 2009. (MSA).
The high school diploma is formally recognized by the Ministry of Education as equivalent to Bahrain’s Secondary Diploma. The school is authorized to teach the IB Primary Years Programme in 2008 (PYP), and IB Diploma Programme in 1997 (IBDP) of the International Baccalaureate Organization (IB).
The school currently has candidate status for the Middle Years Programme (MYP). Students choose to sit for the IB Diploma or IB Courses, in addition to the High School Diploma. The school is also a member of the following organizations:
- (MOE) Ministry of Education
- (IBO) International Baccalaureate Organization
- (QQA) National Authority for Qualifications and Quality Assurance of Education & Training
- (CIS) Council of International Schools
- (ECIS) European Council of International Schools
- (NHS) National Honor Society
- (CITA) The Commission on Internal and Trans - Regional Accreditation
- (ASCD) Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- (ISS) International School Services
- (MSA) Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- (NESA) Near East South Asia Council of Overseas Schools