Welcome to Naseem International School
I would like to welcome you to the Naseem International School website. A more accessible and user-friendly site to view all the information you need to know about our school with quick links for easy access to our newsletters, calendars and photo galleries.
Naseem International School, established in the Kingdom of Bahrain in January 1982, is a dual language, Nursery to Grade 12 IB World School, which is accredited by Bahrain Ministry of Education as well as by the Middle States Association.
The High School Diploma is formally recognized by the Ministry of Education as being equivalent to Bahrain's Secondary Diploma. NIS is proud of producing graduates who have been successful in their chosen careers since our first graduating cohort in 1998.
The school is authorized to teach the IB PYP (Primary Years Programme, 2008), the IB MYP (Middle Years Programme, 2012) and the IB DP (Diploma Programme, 1996) of the International Baccalaureate (IB). Students choose to sit for the IB Diploma or IB Courses, in addition to the High School Diploma. The school is a member of the following organizations:
- (MOE) Ministry of Education
- (IBO) International Baccalaureate Organization
- (QQA) National Authority for Qualifications and Quality Assurance of Education & Training
- (CIS) Council of International Schools
- (ECIS) European Council of International Schools
- (NHS) National Honor Society
- (CITA) The Commission on Internal and Trans - Regional Accreditation
- (ASCD) Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- (MSA) Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- (NESA) Near East South Asia Council of Overseas Schools